Forbidden objects on the camping site
- Illicit substances. It is strictly forbidden to use or sell drugs on the campsite/at the festival. Every breach will lead to expulsion of the camping/festival.
- Weapons, sharp objects (even fake)
- Fireworks, bengal fire, barbecues,...
- Gas bottles, heaters (camping gaz)
- Speakers, megaphones : no music outside the campingbar/restaurant is allowed. Out of respect for the neighbours !
- The distribution of flyers, folders, promotional posters (except with authorisation)
- Animals (except for guide dogs or when approved before hand with the orga)
- Everything that is considered dangerous by the organisation.
This list can be adapted or completed by the organisation at any time.
Every non-authorised vending is formally forbidden. All seized goods will be destroyed on the spot.
Only caravans/mobile homes originally equipped with a gas stove are allowed!
FOR THE LONG LIFE OF THE FESTIVAL PLEASE RESPECT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ! EXCESSIVE BEHAVIOUR MAY LEAD TO EXPULSION
Kiss & Ride Zone
Everyone must stop, unload and check in at the Kiss & Ride zone. The car may only remain there to take the luggage to the campsite (30 minutes maximum). Vehicles that will stay parked longer, will be removed. After unloading, the visitor can drive to the main parking with his vehicle.
A shuttle brings him back. FYI: there are always plenty of shuttles coming and going, even after the afterparty!
Day campers, please leave the campsite tidy before 11 am, otherwise an extra day ticket will be charged!
Proprio come una stanza d'albergo, ma in un campeggio
= puro lusso!
Focus Hotel & Hostel
- Budget room singola/doppia/tripla:
€ 75 / € 85 / € 105
- Family room (4 persone):
€ 140 (persona extra: € 35)
- Art room singola/doppia:
€ 85 / € 95